Saturday, 26 June 2010

A good old bag that's all matter!

Recently, I fell in love with vintage bag.
However, all of the vintage style I love 'GLADSTONE' bag the most!

The bag itself was named after 'William Edwart Gladstone'
and first developed in late 19th century.

As you can see from the image that I search from google :)
these bag have a unique square shape with the frame on the top,
the quality leather and finess process in making, made them still
have a high price even such a long time used.

For those, who really love vintage Gladstone bag will be the best bag of all vintage style.
The best Gladstone that I recommend to buy is a handmade one.

well for me, I already added these Gladstone bag into my wish list.
(Since I really adore craftsman who can create such a delicate master piece.)
after I got a proper job, I definitely have one of my own.

that's for today, see you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment