Tuesday, 30 November 2010

[Handmade] Something, Many things that simple

Bags In The Forest

'Today is a nice day,
a girl bring out her bag
and walk into the forest,

pick a flower, stop by a garden,
then walk back home for dinner

Today will definitely be a nice day,
if only those flower bag was not left behind.'


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Summer Memories In Winter

'It's time for new winter,
pack your bag and organize your closet,
bring out some coat, wearing a sweater
and knit some knit wear.

don't be sad for a straw hat.
Summer now has past,
put them all nicely together
and tell them to wait a while...
until we meet again...

in the next Summer season

for now...enjoy with Winter'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'Garland Flower'
inspired by Thai flower decoration
calls 'พวงมาลัยดอกไม้'

see some example here or here


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A Woodsong Story

'Shh....quiet down everyone
It's a morning time and lady winter has come by...
Gathering around the window,
warm yourselves with a hot milk,
little bird will now sing the song of the far woodland
and delight the morning mood with joy'


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Now....Talk zone :)

I have made quite a bit of crochet items since my sewing equipment and material boxes still not arrive to me, so what I could do now is knitting a crochet. There are more items that I knit it but they are not quite complete yet, gotta wait till I get my boxes.

As well as, it is Winter season at the moment and I am now interest in Mori girl's Fashion. The feeling of wanting to wear a knitwear really killing me TT__TT
Even though I'm still wearing a long sleeve or stocking, but it's totally different *sob
What more is...they actually sell thick knitwear in the department store, but people here mostly wearing t-shirt because there's no winter here.......''OTZ


I also want to knit a whole skirt or some blouse but the problem is.....it's super hard to find wool in Manila. What they have here mostly acrylic or mix cotton yarn. I manged to find a place where they sell craft and art related, which they sell wool but they are import product with a high price...and......I have no money at the moment lol~
need to wait for a little while longer.....



There are so many things that I want to do, so many place that I want go but can't because of lots of thing. So.....I'm taking a slow step, it might be slower than other people but at least I'm not stopping.


*big smile and everything will be ok :D





Ps' Finally! I got my own Deviantart yeah~*
what left now is...etsy and portfolio online (-_/\_-)



No comments:

Post a Comment