Tuesday, 28 December 2010

[Handmade] Quick Update


A newly finish and quickest handmade ^w^/





















Concept: Living Moss (ForRest Series)

I got some various colour for crochet thread,
and among them I have this green colour;
it only green that I have though. (-w-)'\

Again...it's not quite finish yet (I'm not satisfy yet).
so I will upload the image again later when I truly finish.
Forgive me ^-^\\

Oh! but I did finish my new collar with its brooch as I told before,
but I haven't take the picture yet so please look forward to see it.

For tonight.....sweet dream :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~*



Ps' I think...I actually haven't really cerebrate Christmas for a long time;
since middle school year till now. There always something that make me
miss a chance to cerebrate the day with family or friend.
I'm curse?....maybe ''Orz

1 comment:

  1. great post! I like your blog

    visit my blog

    http://bels-summerswing.blogspot.com/


    merry xmass!

    ReplyDelete