Wednesday, 8 December 2010

some sketch

I have a lot of ideas recently...
.
.
.
basically I have too much ideas going on and on in my head but my hand and my drawing seem to not be able to keep up with what's going through my head. So sometimes I have to right them down in a mapping inside my note book and sometimes just finding reference images and draw it so that I won't forget it later. Not so sure this is a good idea though....

anyway, I'm a bit embarrassing about this, let's have a look at my drawing ^^''


(I haven't get a scanner yet, so... sorry for the bad quality image.)

If I'm not wrong I did mention that I really am interest in 'Mori Girl' fashion since the style is really suit me and base on natural garment, colour and living. What's else....? ah! yeah....I happen to find a magazine that related to mori girl fashion, so my drawing that you see is base on the fashion shoot in those magazine.


next....


I want to do some design base on 'Macedonian tribe'. I actually want to draw their costume for a long time (since I happen to read some book base on small tribe in the country of sand), and finally I drew them! Their costume are really interesting to make~*

Well....if someone has notice most of my drawing are black and white ^^'
The true is...I pretty bad with colour.....I mean....I probably have no sense of colouring at all, however I try to learn through many great artist (especially in deviantart) and practice. Once, my colouring skill is better, I will upload them on here (つ-w-)つ~*


for today...see you next time!

Ps' don't be surprise why my drawing is kind of comic like....well...that's how I usually draw when I don't have to make a proper fashion drawing. This style is helping my stress to go away very quick. ^w^b+

1 comment:

  1. This is truly lovely! I like your blog!
    My father's family is from Macedonia and have some traditional pieces at home. I enjoy using them. They are so comfortable and folky.

    ReplyDelete