Thursday, 6 January 2011

[Handmade/Custom make] The Colour Of Apple Doesn't Matter


















'If you want a red apple,
it need quite an effort to grow one.
A deep red colour or even bright red
many different red shade.

All that depends on the blood you pour to,
dark tone need to add a dip of poison,
pale red just cause added water,
bright red from virgin maiden

with the little trick you could grown red apple

But the apple doesn't always stay red,
winter snow will turn them white,
grow them in the woodland would turn gray,
with love will be pink and baby touch as orange
any other trick would do brown.

Now....do you want some apple?'

.........................................................................................................

I did some crochet in apple shape,
and thinking about putting them on etsy later
They will be available in natural gray, soft white,
light brown, baby pink, peach orange and other brown tone.

They are actually made to order items that come in pack of 2pieces
It's an idea for handmade sewing's decoration or gift card.
and...not available now....^^'

I still need to think about package design which
I should come up with some design soon.

.
.
.

*Little talk before we part today,
My shipping boxes from when I move my house finally arrive to me (>w<)~*
I really happy, since I could do some sewing from now on
(and maybe making some clothes for myself ).

Also, this might be a bit late, Happy New Year 2011
wish everyone had a good time during new year and
hope this year will be a good year for everyone as well ^^
Since it's a rabbit year (and I'm a dragon),
I really hope for the best in this year lol~


alright! see you next time (^o^)//

No comments:

Post a Comment